AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

@rickii78 @whitepointer @StevieP7@sm88th @Ragshak@Gmeister 73.5...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301

@rickii78 @whitepointer @StevieP7@sm88th @Ragshak@Gmeister

73.5 k of No's from me in March 2024

If the Scheme of Arrnagement (SOA) is delivered to in Feb 2024 to all AZS shareholders with either a "fair and Reasonable" or "not fair and Reasonable" Independent expert verdict the Second hearing at Supreme court will in March let SOA AZS JV pass this test.

I believe there is an alternate view developing amongst us that the JV 19/12 proposal is neither fair nor reasonable.

Herbert Smith Freehills have case studied a SOA 2017 where 4% Kasbah shareholders produced an alternate independent experts report during the second hearing .This made the initial expert revise the SOA independent report to " not fair but reasonable" after the meeting. The Supreme Court quashing the earlier vote

https://www.herbertsmithfreehills.com/insights/2017-01/court-rocks-kasbah%E2%80%99s-merger-following-expert%E2%80%99s-change-of-opinion

Should you be interested in an alternate independent expert we will need to have all mechanisms in place to get one before mid march 2024.

Three things we could potentially look at
    Gmeister is citing
    1) Asymetric reporting of Drill results
    2) Estimated MRE in excess of 240 Mt is evident to JORC software ( exploration valuation)
    3) Nickel resource under extimated not valued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.