AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

As previously stated I have contacted Azure and received a...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    As previously stated I have contacted Azure and received a response.
    Drilling recommences this week and we should also see some drill results including Target area 3 this week.
    Thats the easy part, below is the hard part.
    This appears to be a David and Goliath duel.
    Yes Gina and SQM do have all the fancy Lawyers at their disposal but the Law is the Law and there has to be an Appeal process with this.
    That doesn't mean we cant give them a run for their money.
    The game plan needs to be, not to stop the Takeover approval, but to DELAY it as long as possible.
    If we can manage to DELAY it until June/July when the MRE should be available then we will have quite a bit of ammunition for a review of the Independant? Experts appraisal.
    By then we should have a lot more drill results through together with the MRE.
    But blind freed knows that the MRE is not the end of the story.
    It is a big area, a lot more drilling to do and what also needs to be taken into account is an estimation of what is yet to be discovered.
    Maybe we can also consider arranging for our own Independent Expert report.
    I dont know the the intricacies involved here but others here seem to have a good idea of what needs to be done and to DELAY.
    Lets see who's serious here.
    If we need a Lawyer then I am prepared to chip in, provided the Lawyer can give us a reasonable chance of DELAYING the signing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.