AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Hi rickii78,I am reluctant to put my mob # or email on this...

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Hi rickii78,
    I am reluctant to put my mob # or email on this site.
    I can give you my thoughts below.
    If we can get media exposure thats great.
    Regarding my previous post, I also think we need to tackle this from a legal point of view.
    We need someone on here who is familiar with the procedure.
    Who do we approach to put in our 2 bobs worth.
    How do we get Legal advice and how do we pay for it.

Regarding Tom Richardson from the AFR
    If I was Tom I would be headlining this as a David and Goliath story.
    This type of Takeover is going on far too much to the detriment of the average investor and the mum and dad investor.
    Andover is likely to end up one of the biggest Lithium projects in the world.
    They are pushing ahead with the Takeover before we know just how big it is going to be.
    The Independent Expert cannot possibly call this a fair and reasonable offer without knowing the full story.
    The Lithium price has been smashed but it is expected to be a lot higher by the time Andover goes into production. Will this be taken into account.
    Nothing should be agreed to until the MRE is available June/July. Even then there is a lot more drilling to do and a lot more to be discovered.
    I suggest Tom waits for the next round of drill results which should be out soon and could blow the Takeover offer out of the water.
    And as we know, the last round of drill results were "outstanding"
    Expect the same over the next 6 months.
    The Takeover offer has to be DELAYED and the Independent Expert has to take the next 6 months drilling results into account when assessing whether the Takeover offer is fair and reasonable.
    Cris Ellisons stake in this project is also interesting. Has there been any agreement that he will get the Servicing rights for the project.
    On the other hand his sake could be very handy should another offer be forthcoming.
    If I was Cris I would hold my stake because if the project continues to deliver excellent drill results there could well be further players enter the fray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.