FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi F&B, respect your opinions on the events of the last few...

1. 561 Posts.
    Hi F&B, respect your opinions on the events of the last few days. Pity that management suffered from politician disease by the way they announced it, and their cold follow up. diatribe,

Maybe that's why they call boardroom radio BRR!!.

However, for a company to part with 227m, Don Taig would have had to impress Shangdon what FML have on top of the ground and what is under the ground. I can,t see them feeding the same diatribe to Shangdon, at what has been fed to investors for the last two/three years.

However in saying that IMHO, It must be BLOODY WELL GOOD! if they paid up.

Since QE3 was announced, it is well known now that all roads lead to gold, at least until 2014. FML need that gold out of the ground NOW! or the golden opportunity may be lost.
    The biggest mistake that management made was getting their arse firmly jammed between a rock and a hard place with domestic opportunities for more CR drying up.

With this event Big money to spend = fast production = more ozs.

Whatever the cost, what's under the ground has to come out quickly or opportunity may be lost.

My guess is that between now and year end there will be some crackerjack anns coming out of FML.

I,m all for the deal.

The hatching house is being prepared for the elephant eggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.