FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

voting power poll , page-17

1. 5,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Albaman, I agree for the most part, but lack your urgency, gold is going nowhere but up as long as QE is preventing bond market collapse, the simple matter is, the interst alone is growing & until that trend can be reversed then gold will continue to rocket, USA reps or tea party will only compound the problem by going EU style austerity on the lower & middle classes which will make greek economic control look like prudence in a chastity belt. Gold is going up big time, & the mininum target on my EW count on the 50 year chart must be close to $3k, but multiples of that are not out of the question. Next years peak & sell of will be short & brief & then we will either have wave 3 extension or wave 5. $1600 may be retested as a 50 year Major wave 4 but I doubt it could go much lower than 100 than that. Only Skol on the Gold forum would dispute the trend, food prices can only rise with wage inflation (& a bit at the expense of luxury goods in recessionary times) if you believe the millenium count, which has a lot of credible justification in my warped mind, then this GFC aint ending in our lifetime, we are going to hit one ceiling after another for a few hundred years (3-5)
    now I'll take my tinfoil hat off & revert to my normal being.

What did one wall say to the other?...I'll meet you at the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.