FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

voting power poll , page-21

1. 141 Posts.
    What Focus has given us (the shareholders) so far on this proposal is some words that infer management will stay in Australia despite Shandong having control.

There are words speaking of organic and inorganic growth.

There are words that send the message: 500,000 oz.

Don Taig is going to give us more words this week on "the proposal".

THEN we will have words from the differing sentiments that will opine to say YES, the Shandong deal will want to grow our wealth OR say NO Shandong deal will not grow wealth for the shareholders.

Personally, I am coming to the opinion that the Shandong proposal is that the controlling group, the 51% holding, will determine the form that growth will take.

WHY would Shandong see share price growth as a priority?

WHY should Shandong aim for share price growth for the 49% instead of natural resource growth for the entity.

Whichever way I look at the proposal so far there is no way I can see share price growth a factor, I see the company build as the main thrust.

What I see may be off the mark because "I know nothing" about the world of deals and finance or gold mining;
    BUT
    I do know that how this is being delivered is not right; I have been sold out before by a "trusted BOD" who kept saying "TRUST US" and we were sold down the creek.

My sentiment is "hold", my feeling is "shafted".

My knowledge base is limited to words (from both camps AND management) that, so far, have very little substance and a great deal of emotion.

So far the words generated in this forum look like they chased away our most knowledgeable and informative posters and we are not getting a balanced view.

All posters, particularly CW, pinto, F&F, F&B, Reiner,Trigan, GTT, Stumpy, please do not withdraw your words and views; we, the small holders, need to have access to a more informed argument and appreciate the time and effort put in.

QUESTION
    The question that keeps coming to me is:
    Why would Shandong (an entity with provincial Chinese government influence and holding) be chasing share price growth (wealth) for the 49% when the bulk of information/comment available in the media and online opines that acquisition of natural resources is the priority of entities based in China and they have the capital to make these acquisitions worldwide.

Night time is great for bringing out the less positive thoughts and applying them to this proposal.

My view is "my view", I would like to see as many views as possible on this because "I know nothing."

If you read this, thanks for your indulgence.
    Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.