FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Voting time - Sale / No Sale, page-202

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    AT THIS STAGE this apears almost a hystorical cycle of what happened with the trading halt when one and all anticipated a humungoes deal on the Gold and thanks be to KJ t'was the Li deal.
    How many long term SH sold as they like myself knew SFA about Li and as we all found out very quickly to those that sold it was to their detriment.
    Have we not had a similar re-action to this news where 12m yesterday and 4m today have been sold, albeit dopey, dumb, stupid buyers were ready to pounce on those shares and to cap it all they have managed to cap it all.
    Again as has been said by many posters including myself the current deal is totally illogical and on the face of it must have been written by the Company's tea-lady [no disrespect meant for tea-lady's] so one can only come to the conclusion that the tea lady had her cuppa spiked or their is some mischevous fairy in the office or there-abouts wanting to accumulate as many shares as possible from we misinformed plebs.
    Even though mega profits have been made by the BOD as identified by the media articles, why would you sell a Rolls-Royce for the price of a tandem push-bike even if you did only pay twenty quid in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.