FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

It is obvious the SP is being capped and accumulated, there is...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    It is obvious the SP is being capped and accumulated, there is no way possible with the volume that we basically stay in such a tight range. It is frustrating but in time we will normalize at fair value. Now is the time to breathe and let things settle in. On high volume days like today, shares are trading hands from weak to strong holders. This is a turning point for the company as there definitely has been a shift. Are we explorers or potential producers? It's interesting as there is less risk ST with this offer but LT is a question mark, so selling is the theme of the day. I will wait for clarification but still feel the story can play out, but need to read another chapter or two. My hope was to accumulate as many shares as possible along with a few hundred more loyal LT holders. With a low float and a low SP, it is not too difficult in a couple of years to control a high percentage of shares. I have been involved with a couple other gold Jr's. in similar situations. Small unknown exploring companies that evolve into producers and making hundreds of shareholders financial secure. My hope was that Birimian was going to play out this way and be my first Lithium success. Management has to be proactive and shareholder friendly for the above scenario to play out. That is what is in question today. I have posted much more than normal and do not want to have any influence over other investors as I realize there are all types of agendas on a forum like this so I will go back to lurking. ST I see a MC of 200-250 million if we are sellers and LT a MC north of a billion if we are producers. I do not know what the motivation and intent from KJ and WW is at this time as mixed messages are easily read. This is what to pay attention to, if there is sound reasoning behind this move for the sale. I do believe shortly we will have clarfication and at the least, expect our share price to be reflected in my ST target some time this year if indeed this offer is rejected or if we hear from KJ with another playbook. Good luck as the computers will be active turning the SP. I do hope, and hope is all I have to offer, is that we are able with BGS to be a part of the exciting future lithium will play in the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.