MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

which makes me very angry when I see our politicianswho decorate...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    which makes me very angry when I see our politicianswho decorate themselves with it
    like great we nevertheless set up(see photo of Ruth Forrest - Government - as an example
    in connection with JL.)

Hartree is not a charitable event that is already clear, buton the other hand, Tasmania will
    not gain any benefits from thisfrom this heinous deal for itself.
    Alone a percentage of 15%s is in my view an immoral transaction (also a specific offense !)
    Also , only as a 32%-Holder, denying access to the capital market.

In the pandemic money was thrown out in heaps, not askinghow will be repaid and on
    what terms.

How much easier it would be to borrow a larger amount of millions at reasonable rates
    and cost with a longer term on the part of the government to Mallee.and thus achieve a
    win-win situation.

How to call this funding then, whether economic development aid forTasmania or as
    structural aid or as the promotion of existential basic materials.to supply the country,
    the infrastructure, everything doesn't matter.
    The Government is at every time more than creative, why not here.

The main thing is that the government is doing something to create 200 jobs in a structurally
    weakregion to secure. Mind you, the government is not doing it for nothing.

Hartree, with his greedy and mean-spirited attitude, would then be left out in the cold,
    would continue to hold his 30% and that would be that.I am also sure that Hartree
    would then sooner or later also extricate himself from thisinvestment, because it is
    relatively uninteresting.

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.