TYX 33.3% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

voting, page-3

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    n terra, you are far too gullible. None of the resolutions deserve support.
    Resolution 1. is only necessary so the directors will be free to issue a further 15% of shares within the next few months at not less than 80% of average market price (i.e. 65 cents) Do you support that ?
    Resolution 2 is necessary to fix a "cock up" that a well-advised board would not have made. I will vote in favour of this one simply because Intersuisse has done the job it was contracted to do, and will sue the company if the options are not issued.

Resolution 3 would permit a further 11m shares to be issued at 65 cents (in addition to the 15% annual limit).This is too high a price to pay for capital - why not borrow from instos or defer stage 2 feasability until cash is flowing ? At the very least, existing shareholders should be given an opportunity to participate in any NECESSARY capital raising so they can avoid dilution.

Resolution 4 would authorise directors to give away further of our shares to employees who are already well paid. I do not trust the directors judgement in this area.

Resolution 5 hands 400000 shares to Finch if the company ships its first load of ore 2 months after the date he has been telling everyone is the "expected " date.Finch is already paid $250k p.a. by IFE plus $450k from TRF.

Resolution 6 hands 200000 shares to McKay for the same result. McKay gets $142k from IFE and $272k from TRF

Resolutions 7 & 8 hand a further 600000 shares to Finch and McKay for achieving what looks like a very easy deadline for the BFS for stage 2 - a job that they personally have very little input into.

Resolution 9 to give Peter Rowe 400000 under-priced options as "a mechanism for him to participate in the future development of the company" amounts to pieces of silver to buy his support. Why can't he buy shares in the company like everybody else ??

We are starting to see the effect of these resolutions on the SP for both IFE and TRF. This will only get worse, especially if the journos start to take an interest. It is time for some accountability. Finch goes around saying he can't understand why the SP is so low and then comes up with this BS. It is time for the company to adhere to Principle 2 of its Corporate Governance Statement , namely "a majority of the Board should be independent directors" and "the Chair should be an independent director" . Professional directors fees are not huge....they confine themselves to governance which, in this case, would consist of reining in the arrogant and megalomaniac directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $23.91K 5.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13080553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 185919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.