PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I have been ruminating about this for weeks but now have made my...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have been ruminating about this for weeks but now have made my mind up how I will proceed.
    I have been a shareholder of ABM for 3 years and have suffered life-changing losses. My focus now is the future. I am as sick to death as all other long term holders how this has all panned out for us shareholders. However I still see a company with fantastic prospects. There are all sorts of conspiracy theories as to why we are where we are. However the only way we are going to get any chance of getting back lost investments is to look at the future and the best way forward.
    I am of the opinion that the first priority is cash. By objecting to the RI, APAC have denied ABM much needed capital to get on with business and potentially put us all at risk.We need funding otherwise we all go under with the company.
    How we get it can be argued. I still believe that PRC are genuinely trying to protect their own capital, of which they have lost about 85% and move the company forward. When I go over the figures regarding the shareholdings of PCR before and after the proposed RI, it is extremely unlikely that they could possibly end up with more than a maximum 20- 35% of the shares. I think there has been a lot of hyperbole and scaremongering about this whole process. Everyone has the same opportunity to pick up shares at 4 cents as PCR has. WE all do it and PCR end up where they are 19.9%
    The interesting thing is that APAC could have increased their shareholding too by buying on-market at very low prices, instead of holding up much needed cash. Instead they have sat back and watched the share price die and probably relished the anti-ABM sentiment that has followed. Remember that if APAC really wanted to be a bigger shareholder, they too could have put up the cash and bought more shares while they were so low. No, they sat aside and watched sentiment deteriorate and then hope to take advantage of shareholders who are frustrated and annoyed by low share prices. My take on this is that APAC want to take control of ABM by stealth, not by buying shares but by using disgruntled shareholders. They can take over the board without spending a cent. They end up with 15% of shares and control your company if you vote them in. Then where is the capital coming from. What has APAC got up their sleeve in that regard?
    At least PCR are upfront and at least they are putting much needed capital in, and they won't control the company. For those who might think that the 4 cents ps RI was hugely undervaluing ABM, consider this. The real risk now is that because of the delaying tactics of APAC, the share price has fallen to such an extent that the next offer ABM get is likely to be 2.5 - 3 cents ps through a CR.

I will be voting against all APAC nominees and for Brett Lambert, Corlett and Proctor.
    Remember if anyone has voted and wishes to change it still can be done.

No advice intended whatsover, my personal summation as a long termer only. I have no affiliation with any company employee or APAC or PRC or any other shareholder or fund. How's that!

GLTAH

PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.