FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Voting, page-5

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    Gday Clancey,

Curtis Abbott is fine really, but Curtis Stanley Abbott shuts the door so to speak. There will be only one me in the room anyway so there wont be any issues with this.

I actually asked Computershare the exact question about why have me as proxy if its already directed and if there is anything I need to do prior to the meeting or do I just rock up, I got the following response today as it doesn't make any sense if you have cast your vote... this is the response I got.

Dear Mr Abbott,

BIRIMIAN LIMITED
    RE: MR CURTIS STANLEY ABBOTT

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

Unfortunately, we are not able to respond fully to your enquiry at the moment, and need to investigate it further.

We will complete that investigation and aim to respond within 5 business days.

Manage your securityholding online
    To view your securityholding, please go to www.investorcentre.com, login to your account and click on My Profile to view, change or update your details. If you don’t have an account please register.

Yours sincerely

Customer Service Team
    Telephone: 1300 850 505
    International: +61 3 9415 4000

I confirmed with a lady on the phone about 2 weeks ago that I don't need to bring in any documentation for me acting as proxy if its directed, she agreed, but I wanted it in writing... I don't accept the 5 day response as acceptable as that would put me too close to the deadline for whatever reason... I will call to reassure myself and others, as it shouldn't take up to another 5 days to sort this out, after already telling me after the initial query, it was going to take up to 5 days... considering that we have a subsidiary of Computershare calling people I don't like this so call 'independence'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.