FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Voting, page-49

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    FBR's technology coming to fruition depends on the following:

1. More transparency and sticking to a timeline

2. Preventing more dillution of shares. FBR needs to create a side income until contracts are revealed, besides from Capital Raisings.

3. Revealing a contract to shareholders (with management negotiating to share a good chunk of the pie with a partner as said). 'World domination' isn't likely to be done by FBR alone.. it would need to team with someone and be generous with the profit. FBR needs to give something big to get something back.. the larger salaries on a surface level reveal to stockholders FBR is 'greedy' regarding what they get paid.. thus would be 'greedy' negotiating a commercial deal. (Could be wrong). However FBR will eventually come to terms that this isn't a one man show... and will have to humbly strike a deal before funds dry up.

Personally now isn't the time to release an announcement for a contract.. it would fly up and then creep down (in my opinion) the share price wouldn't sustain itself ...there's bigger things to sort out first.. obviously they're trying to perfect the technology. Kicking it off right will pay for itself (how long this takes is questionable). Also who's going to manufacture these.. FBR? How long would it take before they're 'ready'? FBR should focus on technology personally.. let someone else do that heavy lifting.

There is more upside then downside to this stock at the current price looking long-term. This stock isn't for the get rich quick.. which I believe a lot of the holders here were trying to do.. but the technology has a place in this world and it will find it... I see it building in the
    more inland flat areas on mass scale. Today is still primitive days.. 2040 where will the technology be... new hands? Amazon? Building on the moon? Will there be mini robot brick layers to hire out for small awkward jobs..

The technology has value... just management doesn't appear to have the same value - hence stock price. Really if you don't believe in FBR you're limited to believe in change or that management can change... of course it can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.