VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

voting

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Based on what is presently known, it does indeed appear a valid choice to retain JK (and my hand will probably fall off when I make that tick).

Rationale: Odin (or Eddie for that matter) intend to sell off the CSG assets (with the potential buyer already a major shareholder now). So JK is in fact the only party that has an interest in retaining the Cooper and CSG assets, along of course with the free carried drilling programme lead by Santos.

He already made noises about divesting of US assets (only after it became known that his position is in danger, of course), and is probably aware that some of the other assets in WA and SA need to go as well.

The CSG certification is largely done by other parties (namely BOW, but one would assume that with the arrival of QGC they will have a hand in this too), and the free carried programme is run by STO. So it looks unlikely that JK can muck these up.

Which leaves the Growler/Wirraway etc Cooper assets, where presumably ODIN may take some lead.

So, all in all it looks to me that it may be advantageous to hang on to JK, at least for a little while longer until a better option comes along??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.