EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

Hi Guys,firstly as a long term holder from the 3 cent days i'd...

1. 180 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

firstly as a long term holder from the 3 cent days i'd like to congratulate everyone on their informative posts throughout this messy little situation. My intention was always to vote in favour of keeping BB, however it has been comforting to read posts that confirm my thoughts along the way. Voting form was signed and sent Monday, obviously against the resolution.

secondly, and excuse me if this is an extremely dumb question, but how is the whole voting counteed and weighted, ie is it going to be counted on overall share votes meaning if i own 42000 my vote counts for that amount?? or is it purely going to be a total of votes for and against??

thirdly, i'm very confident that most independent EXT holders will not vote in favour of this resolution, however i am worried about how many KAH holders (excluding KAH company shares) may have taken a position with EXT over the last few years. i see this as potentially being the kind of fly in the ointmenmt that could get the resolution passed, ie i cannot see many KAH shareholders sharing our view and voting against the resolution.

Anyone have any views or possible knowledge on the above??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $43.33K 3.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109090 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5184026 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.