SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

Well, I'm one of those sitting on a pretty sizable loss. Still,...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well, I'm one of those sitting on a pretty sizable loss. Still, I'm going to take up my entitlement as it's the only way for me to average down so that I might get out on top (... or at least reduce the loss) somewhen in a not-so-distant future.
    I'm doing this because I believe that even if the Votiro adventure is terminated with a total write-off, there can't be much more downside. This is a very unlikely scenario I'd say, so the downside risk should be minimal at this price point, while there is a good chance of a substantial re-rate. That is, assuming Votiro's projections eventuate...
    The catch is that we can't look at Votiro's books. I'd feel much more comfortable in making an investment decision if we wouldn't have to rely on the speks of info currently given to us. I'd prefer to see how Votiro is actually spending and making monies. I'd feel even more comfortable in knowing that the other minority holders are also providing further support to Votiro...
    To me it sounds perfectly reasonable that a good junk of SH might not participate in this new SPP, as it's difficult to make an informed decision solely based on the info given to us. This is some sort of "gut feeling" kind of decision, perhaps similar to what you'd do when standing in front of a pokie machine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.853K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208527 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 55427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.