SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but when we fall in love with...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but when we fall in love with the story and we keep on pouring the money for a reason, be it, averaging down or readjusting the storyline such as " votiro" in this case, constantly recalibrating our exit strategy by assuming that the SP can not devaluate any further, that's what I said to myself when re-entering at 2.6c and 2.2c. maybe we simply do not want to admit defeat and keep on hanging for dear hope wasting our time and money in the market.
    optimistically we keep on selling ourselves the hopeful story that the jackpot is just around the corner year after year after ,,,, meanwhile this" exciting", responsive, and deeply caring management keeps on receiving highly comfortable salaries and only putting their hands in the pocket when SP is before total collapse.

one thing is for sure about investment and that is that mediocre management can destroy a good product, whereas good management will become a success

as for my situation, I have sold 1.5M shares after the CR was announced from various trading accounts, I'm still holding close to 2.5M and will Not take my entitlement, my only option of buying more is when the SP changes to an uptrend if ever, and it may happen with Votiro or without probably will happen if there is a change in Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $4.546K 303.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1914583 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1056209 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.