BLZ 0.00% 0.4¢ blaze minerals limited

voto no to the conmen !

1. 100 Posts.
    Many of you guys are jumping up and screaming vote yes, vote yes, the reason why you are saying that is because you want to change the board and thereby give the market an immediate impression that things are changing, then the share price moves up and you sell out with a tidy little profit. To me you do not have the interest of the company at heart long term.
    To you the other shareholders, please ask yourself this questions ;

1) Where was this Matich and his gang a a couple of years ago, how come all of sudden he wants a board change after his company was stripped of the contract for maintaing the tenement which he was charging for $200k p/a ?

2) Why did he wait for BHP to start talking about their position in WA before he started making noise and asking for board change.

3)Have you read deeper into the history of Matich and his associates.

Guys, vincent Hyde has seen this company through thick and thin, I am in regular touch with him, he has the interest of the company at heart, I have slightly less shares that this Matich and his group, I bought off the market and I know how much that was. So I hope everyone realize that the game being played right now is a selfish and deceptive one by Matich. I hope that the guys at Macquarie Traders Plc will see reasons with the current board. I will be making my suggestions to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.859K 1.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235279 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975543 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.