BLZ 0.00% 0.4¢ blaze minerals limited

ub6,I have been to the office in Applecross. Yes, it is a...

1. 42,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    ub6,

I have been to the office in Applecross. Yes, it is a converted house to a fully functional office. Think about it, do you think an exploration company like PIM, PWw and BLZ need plush offices in St George's Terrace? Of cource they are on a shoe string budget. With the GFC i would be alarmed if they 'house' themselves in upmarket office blocks. I have spoken to Vince Hyde many times and he is the real deal. This is all news to me regarding the retainer and the deals with IBG. All I know is that if he was to 'screw' the company do you think he will be drawing such low director fees?

I must admit that I don't know anything about Matich except from what I read here. I don't think it is ethical to take a retainer and then screw that person who provide such financial compensation. You can probably see that this is a tactic by Matich to win over the board and then stop the legal case against him. I don't think Vince Hyde will be taking someone to the Supreme court without a strong and valid reason for injustice.
    I hold PWW shares

Cheers,

AJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.