BLZ 0.00% 0.4¢ blaze minerals limited

On Track I agree with you ! I believe ub6ib9 is off the mark in...

1. 64 Posts.
    On Track I agree with you ! I believe ub6ib9 is off the mark in his assumptions, firstly these are not mining companies, they are prospecting companies, so therfor do not need a cast of thousands but probably rely on outside contractors on a pay as you use basis which is cost effective. On looking at the accounts, there are no other itemised expenses like phones,secretarial,salaries (except for minimal Directors fees) ete, it is quite obvious Hyde is running the three companies on a shoe string, I would not get out of bed for what Hyde and his fellow Directors get paid.
    According to the respective ASX announcements the Matich boys took,
    Brett - Dan - New tenement manager
    PIM $500k - 2500 pm - 280 pm
    PWW $175K - 2500 pm - 175 pm
    BLZ $200k - 2500 pm - 200 pm

Hyde is now saving the company aorund $80,000 PER ANNUM in tenement management costs PLUS the $875,000 Brett Matich received for doing NOTHING.Good money if you can get it, guess Matich is really pissed off now that Hyde has thrown him off the gravy train.

There are THREE good reasons NOT to vote for him and his cronies:
    1 He will get his nose back in the trough as he always does, if you look at his history.

2 He will bury the Supreme Court action against him, which is potentially a source of recovering a large sum of money for the SH's !

3 He will vend in some other valueless tenement and issue himself with millions more shares,options and a swag of CASH.

Just my three cents worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10541995 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 492080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.