AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Vovaren diclofenac Revolution - a reality

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I am completely blown away.

I swear to you I am not exaggerating.

For a week I have had a sore and swollen knee. Unsure from what, but I have struggled to squat and kneel, feeling pressure with some pain.

I tried the cream last night not expecting too much straight away, got up from the computer in about 20-30 minutes and the pain was at least 80% better with significantly less pressure.

Went to some friends last night, got home, still feeling better, but not symptom free, so applied it again before sleep. In bed no pain on bending and straightening.

Before starting I took a photo looking to compare it in one week. Look at the first photo at the swelling on the inner side above the knee. Minimal definition of the knee cap is seen from swelling.

Woke this morning - some stiffness returned, but less pressure, some mild pain in 2 spots, but now I was able to localise where it was coming from.

Applied again within 10 minutes - minimal to no pain, just an awareness of discomfort. I took another picture this morning - less than 12 hours after the first. Look at the same area, less puffiness, some definition of the knee cap is seen.

This must go global. I say again, I am not exaggerating. This will not work for everything, but I’ve never seen anything like it, and those who know me will know why that is significant.

Here are the pictures.

I changed nothing else except using the cream, no ice, no extra rest. Placebo ? I don't think so - I wasn't even expecting much to start.

Sorry about the ugly leg. Remember this is within 12 hours of each other!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.