AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

This is a classic big pharma strategy - they know the TPM...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is a classic big pharma strategy - they know the TPM product is better than their own product, hell they even state it in the box. So what to do - oh I know lets sign a deal in some market where we have no penetration what so ever with Voltaren/Voveran due to the massive number of generics available. The little Aussie biotech will be so happy that they won't dare push us to do anything with it and we can drag them along for a couple of years saying we are looking at a global roll out so that will stop them from sitting down at the table with any of our big pharma competitors.

That game is well and truly up now and our new CEO is getting the message strongly that if we can't approach the number #2 in each market and say here is a product you can legitimately advertise as being 5 x better than Voltaren and pull off some deals then there will be questions asked.

If anyone wants to try some I found this place selling online and shipping internationally. I haven't ordered myself from them as I had colleagues post me some so no idea if they are legit:

http://omsi.in/shop/voveran-tpm-gel-30gm10/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.