ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

vow of silence

1. 4,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi All

I had thought that there was nothing new to talk about until the Final Report came out, but, as usual I was wrong.

I have been reading the posters from the Asia Pacific Conference in Nov 2012 and the more recent Ann on the 27th June 2013 titled Focussed on Oral-Mucosal Delivery.
    These posts should be mandatory regular reading for all shareholders because when rereading them they reinforce what an absolutely fantastic future SUDA now has with the additional acquisition of the IP from NovaDel.

Quite honestly if you have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon then just sit down with a nice glass of red and take in these posts and reflect on what the future holds...it is indeed quite mind boggling. You may even dream about the quality of the reds you may enjoy in the future.......

It makes me really upbeat on the near term future for SUDA but in reality there will be steady growth for years to come as the various projects come to fruition.
    The excitement is bound to boil up in the near term as I will be travelling OS for all of August and access to the Internet and ASX will be difficult at anytime except for.anti social hours . Nevertheless I will still try to add my tuppence worth now and then but will be still avidly reading all posts.

GO JJ

kippax

PS I can confirm Toms conversation with SC as I also had a very similar chat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.