SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

voyager oil & gas to acquire emerald oil, page-30

1. Osi
    16,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Giddyup

Its a laugh to note that Merkel, Putin and Gillard all have a common philosophical background. Oh what different apparent outcomes. The free marketeer, the authoritarian pseudo elected dictator and an uninspired bureaucrat. Under the surface ????

Relevance?? One has to be able to have a laugh and move on. If a holder can’t do that they shouldn’t invest at the pointy end of the market but I doubt that there is anything that either you or I can say to shift existing mindsets.

Clearly the company (and me with them) hoped for gushers and got some trickles that are still likely to be commercial. We have been repriced accordingly and whether risk adverse holders like it or not that is where they now sit.

Our break even may be around or just north North of $65 so there is not a lot in it with current market uncertainly on POO. Other things being equal, there will be a nice upside for SSN and its peers whenever POO approaches $100 and a windfall gain beyond that level (nice for an exit point as spikes in either the upwards or downwards direction are not sustainable for long).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.