SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

voyager oil & gas to acquire emerald oil, page-32

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Come on GiddyYup,thats not fair.I was doing my best to keep off the computer(hotcopper) for today.But now I have to respond.lol...

Commo,.....no,left wing,no......remember my post on Sharks little escapade into the relms of an Australain Republic??

Anyway,nothing else we can talk about,except speculate on what might or might not happen within the next announcement.

JV,looks like we all agree.It secures TB's job(most important for TB anyway),gives us cash,carries some of the risks,and will give us an operator thats knows how to get oil out of the ground.(we hope),and will give a positive support for the sp.

Now how a company reports a Duster..!!

6 July 2012
    Wire logs being run on good oil shows......
    9 July 2012
    Drill stem test of good oil shows is being undertaken...
    12 July 2012
    Is preparing to plug and abandon after recovering formation water with traces of oil from the drill stem test.

That simple!!!.Bad new,yep,but at least the market is not left guessing.SP down 17%.I have all the facts in hand to make a buisness decision.My decision was to buy more on open....Again that simple....Don't get me wrong,still crying into my protein shake that it was a duster.One more hole to drill though...

I saw TB's watch in one of the stalls on Walking Street.I think they wanted 500 Baht.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.