THB 0.00% 3.5¢ thunderbird resources limited

The Ger (Mongolian circular tent) is ideally suited for the...

1. 2,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    The Ger (Mongolian circular tent) is ideally suited for the Mongolian climate and much much better than a normal tent. When I was in the field in Mongolia, I always stayed in one. If you look at the OT camp it is composed of hundreds of gers. On the outskirts of Ulaan Bataar or any town in Mongolia there are thousands of them that are used as perminant residences.

You can roll up the sides during summer. It is made of felt and during winter acts as a good insulator. In the center is a stove to keep the Ger warm. Being circular it is very stable. Large boulders are tied to the sides of the ger to keep it from blowing away during the frequent sand storms.

The drilling at Khul Morit shown on figure 3 seems poorly managed with KH02, 03, 05, 07 and 08 going the wrong direction. The IP anomaly (figure 2) trends ENE-WSW yet the mineralisation in figure 3 trends N-S.

For porphyry mineralisation the intersections are usually measured in hundreds of metres. Khongor appears to be terminated by thrust faults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $5.475K 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62256 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 256805 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.