HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

VPC chart thread, page-1141

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    just my thoughts but I don't see this as a great day trader at the moment as there as been little volume for weeks. IMHO that move up to 6c yesterday was a technical one. The chart looks like it is trying to break out from a second higher bottom. This is a good looking chart. It is also my considered opinion that the reversal back down again yesterday was due to the circuit breaker tripping in China. Yes, we all know that these tech RTOs march to the beat of their own drum and can easily have a good day when markets are having a bad day but for China to close only minutes after opening is taking a bad day to a whole new level. VPC still ended yesterday in the green which made it a rare gem on a day that left a trail of destruction in its wake. Also imho we won't need to wait for financial results for the SP to move up....we just need to see some consistent activity in the signing up of new clients. VPC's MC is oh so low compared to many others and I think it is looking for any old excuse to break north of 6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.