HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

"And as to the 40% comment maybe you can explain why the stock...

1. 993 Posts.

"And as to the 40% comment maybe you can explain why the stock moved down from the last high of 6.8 to the latest low of 4.7, because I certainly can't, and certainly nothing fundamental had changed in the stock in the 2-3 weeks it took to do that".

C'mon Shark you don't need a degree in marine biology to work that out, it's like asking why the dow dropped 2000+ pts in the last 6 weeks and vpc only dropped 2c from previous high.

I also hold a trading position and a core position so will enact a trade position where an opportunity present so completely agree with what Shark has said, different strategy apply to trading as your working on a shorter time position just need to decide early if that position your entering is for a trade or for core holding.

Longer term view greater than a couple of day or a couple of weeks is all good in my view, look at the bigger picture this move of 1 or 2c up or down means nothing in the scheme of things it will be like flat-line period just like those first 2 years when Xero got listed the difference is we got Leanne from the start of our journey so the excitement factor starts from day one.

The beauty that comes with experience is that the next time you go to execute a plan you do it much faster!

Have a great weekend all, a new week many new opportunities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.