HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

VPC chart thread, page-1314

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I don't think anyone should get mad at anyone else because there is no wrong way. The short term trade idea is not wrong but may not necessarily be right either. There is more than one way to skin a cat and at the end of the day who is better off financially....the the ST trader who finds 10 stocks that go up 40% or the patient LT trader who makes 400% on one stock. Six of one and half a dozen on the other.

But with that said I personally would not be betting against VPC at the moment. To date VPC has been about putting the pieces in place...strategic planning with Leanne, opening up the east coast and NZ, adding new features to the platform. Whilst all this piece place putting was happening the market didn't give a dang about VPC but that might be changing as we speak. Last week we saw the addition of 2 new features which were immediately taken up by 2 of VPC's biggest clients and look what that did for the SP. No one loves to study the esoteric under layers of a stock chart more than I but I think in this case we can stare at the chart until the cows come home and we are only guessing. If VPC now falls silent for a few weeks on the news front then the ST traders may be right. 5c here we come. But if I was a betting man, which I guess I am because I am even here holding and discussing a tech spec, then I would say the odds are more news will come now without warning. Gap ups may be the order of the day. We have had 3 BDMs who have now been in place in their assigned capital cities for between 5 - 6 weeks. We all saw the link advertising free demos in Melbourne through February. A new flock of customers could be announced at any time. The pieces are in place, the new year is in full swing and despite a pitiful start for world markets this year we are now entering the most seasonally bullish period of the year for world markets from about now up to April/May. IMHO news or lack of news will determine the direction and the charts will give us guidance as to how much and how quick any rise or fall will be.
    Last edited by NineLives: 21/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.