HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

sharks, yes I agree that the globalization strategy is key to...

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    sharks, yes I agree that the globalization strategy is key to becoming a billion dollar company. The plan for globalization was laid out in the recent "Letter to Shareholders" on 2/2/16. Here is the key passage:

"International expansion will commence as planned, in Q1 CY2016.

The initial international target market for Velpic will be New Zealand, led by Chairperson and native New Zealander, Leanne Graham, who has a proven track record establishing and growing sales in new markets, particularly as the Global Head of Sales at Xero. Ms Graham has an extensive network of clients and customers and will provide guidance on the establishment of Velpic’s global expansion strategy. The Company is already in advanced stages of appointing a Business Development Manager for New Zealand and will update shareholders in due course.

Other key target markets for Velpic include the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa with the second phase of our international roll out to commence in 2017."

It makes sense to go into NZ first because that is where Leanne Graham had her big success in Xero and she is well connected there. Given that the appointment of the NZ BDM was already well advance on 2/2/16 we could get news of that at any tick of the clock....maybe before open tomorrow. Who knows. The main part of the globalization is not scheduled until next calendar year but I would point out that VPC would not need to get to a billion dollars to put a smile on the face of share holders. At a 20c share price VPC would be roughly a 100 million dollar company....only one tenth of the way to a billion dollar company but that would be enough for me to be high fiving my fellow holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.