HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

VPC chart thread, page-934

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    come 2016 Dsgunit youll look back at your purchase and say to yourself thank goodness i didnt invest in the mining sector but so grateful to have immersed yourself in a tech stock that will be the stand out growth stock on the asx. The resource sector is simply that bearish that even the most promising resource stocks will be engulfed amongst the negativity. What we are seeing with Anglo American putting off 85,000 staff today , is just the start of a terrible 2016 in the mining sector. I was bullish on Graphite a few months back but even that sector will get dragged into the bearish sinkhole too as we are seeing now
    Theres big money out there sitting on the sidelines due to a very bearish 2016 outlook in the resource sector and that money simply wants to find a home to grow wealth and no better sector to be in than the tech sector going into 2016.
    As per my post last week, I have gone to cash with 65% of my holdings but wouldnt dare to be out of VPC and 2 other stocks A tech boom is something i wish to not be out of particulary when the big dollars start to roll into this part of the market and no better growth story on the entire asx than Velpic Limited run by a board of smarts & absolute go getters
    This company is already sitting on annual revenue of 2.3mill p/a and growing at 30% per month. Any stock that has the potential to grow at that speed, has massive upside in share price appreciation too
    Last edited by johnno261: 09/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.