HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

VPC - Daily Discussion, page-1022

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882

Really have to question the legitimacy of these charts with a spike like that? I emailed Russell mid April and asked him about the drop off of site visitors around That time. His reply;

"In terms of leads generated and trial sign ups, we are on target for the month. A lot of traffic measuring sites actually only record traffic from USA origins and our SEO and digital marketing is primarily focused on the Australian market. "

Has anybody else been in contact with Russell since then?
    Once again I think we all know right now, there is little an announcement will do to help the SP, unless it's a Coles, Bunnings, Westpac type client, which I doubt we will ever get. Nothing but the figures will do it and BIG was no different. Even when they were getting great figures it took a while for the market to believe them and for it to sink in that it wasn't a once off. There isn't much info with which to assess ones investment in this company. It really is high risk and I can see why many would have no interest to invest until things become much clearer. Russell isn't helping the company in any way in that regard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.