HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

VPC - Daily Discussion, page-663

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    The 1 problem I have with your projections is your P/E. E = Earnings. You have based your E on Revenues. VPC is a long, long way from achieving Earnings aka NPAT. They will be cash flow positive first, then afterwards achieve Earnings.

When looking at a valuation of fast growing tech, a Revenue Multiplier is used. When XRO was going through its big SP growth, it was based on a Revenue Multiplier of 15-20x. Basically everything VPC does is from the XRO playbook such as ADP marketplace. The difference was ADP was a perfect fit for XRO who needed local payroll affiliations. The local payroll companies were looking for a cloud-based accounting package. A match made in heaven. I am unsure if there is a similar prospective match on ADP for VPC.

Rusty gets his famous/infamous $billion valuation from XRO multipliers. He is saying the last Milestone Target of $50m revenue * 20. This was one of the main reasons why I bought in and equally why I laughed hardest at the meme.

I thought it was an extremely ballsy target for Performance Shares. However, Rusty has now been "given" additional low-ball performance targets and options. Big red flag that even Rusty has lost faith in his ballsy target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.