ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Hi everyone,still trying to get my head around this.If this is a...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Hi everyone,still trying to get my head around this.If this is a play for ITC then it would have to be a hostile bid.But why??.That would infer ITC have not been talking to VPE and vis versa about what Eddie would except as a fair price.This does not seem like the way Eddie operates nor Queensland Gas(sorry meant to say VPE??)

Vpe has'nt increased its share in ITC we know that.Nor has anyone else increased their share to over 5% we know that.

Is there any other company out there around the Coopers who is in trouble?? an has some good wells.

We also know we are in for a win fall when the CSG certificates are issued.So why could'nt we wait till then.Something out there has caused them to move asap.

On saying that I still think ITC is the best bet for the SPP cash.

And I should say,I sold out of ITC late yesterday afternoon at .065c.Already to buy more VPE at.385 today.Hell I missed out on both.Hows that for luck????

I suppose it won't hurt to have the money in the bank for a couple of days.Still got this sentimental thing with VPE.Now with JK gone again happy to invest.Still a long way to go to get anywhere close to my previous holdings in VPE.

Monday is going to be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.