VR1 7.14% 1.5¢ vection technologies ltd

Its my belief that the Vection management team are very much...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Its my belief that the Vection management team are very much aligned with shareholders interests as they are all holders too. They are absolutely aware that if they are intent on any M&A activity then it is imperative they must work a way to get the SP higher to reduce dilution for everyone. As @rattle pointed out there has previously been multiple times we’ve seen significant rises from where we are languishing now… all in very short timeframes. How they go about justifying any form of pump & hopefully keeping a rise from here again is the big question…

...Will it be they announce news on Healthcare / a WeBEX update / Automotive / Defence / Mindesk / Real Estate / Autodesk Revit / XR Kiosks / EnWorks Training / a combination of these / something else completely out of the blue ?

That’s the thing with Vection, there is so much potential opportunity they are beyond comparison to most all other co’s on the ASX IMO. Significant development / news on any one of those possible sources above could become a company maker on its own. More than one, then Vection goes from being some company with potential to one that has justification for a significant re-rate.

Its to be expected as they’ve expanded staff, increased development & their worldwide footprint, naturally resultantly expenses have grown, but so has revenue (as acknowledged by them being recognised in todays news) with them being #21 in the Fastest 50 growing Tech co’s in Australia.

The management team itself has matured IMO. Rather than panic as the SP has dropped significantly from ATH late last year, they’ve done the opposite. Instead of pumping to appease holders & the market, they’ve instead let their partners & clients do the promoting recently. All the while their sales build in the background demonstrating solid growth & potential in markets that are yet to be recognised / appreciated by most. Giving holders continued belief in Vections early mover advantage & offerings which continue evolving as opportunities present.

I truly believe not long from now we will all be saying wtf did I not load up more when the chance was there (just like that bot) which for whatever reason keeps nibbling away at whatever is offered in the low to mid 5 cent range recently.

For those like myself with long term timeframes or those with shorter term interests, I see considerable potential here (as reflected in the recent Edison report) suggesting Vections current SP value between the 0.12 – 0.18 range, which is based on what info they have available today without whatever surprises that could drop at any time. History has shown that once news begins from VR1 it is generally more of a flood than drizzle.

That being said, please DYOR if considering joining / amending your position here. Full disclosure I have a long history of pumping this stock as I am a long term believer with rose coloured glasses & big dreams which in time I expect my investment in Vection will allow come true. I hope yours will too no matter your position on Vection. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $2.593K 169.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 475991 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 66848 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.