VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

I wonder how many pages of this thread you need to go back...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I wonder how many pages of this thread you need to go back through before finding anything that can be remotely related back to VR1.

Move on, take your squabbling elsewhere, grow up.

Debating the topics at hand is a productive disagreement, have you ever stopped to think that the share price moved north when these discussions were on topic and relevant and since its descended into chaos here, so has the share price? NO, obviously I don't think this is the only reason....

Retail investors DO use this forum to influence their decisions, so coming here and finding nothing but absolute garbage is literally shooting yourselves as holders in the foot. If I came here looking for some extra insight and had to scroll back through pages and pages of pointless insults, I wouldn't bother.

Yes, I am not a holder, but I am monitoring for a potential re-entry should the right price and information be released. I assume others are in a similar boat. So rather than taking turns hurling insults at all the non-holders, why don't you provide information relevant to VR1 in order to convince them to become holders? There are a few regular good posters who keep things on track so thank you for the insight.

Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.