VR1 16.7% 1.3¢ vection technologies ltd

Like me, you've been here some time & you know the potential...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Like me, you've been here some time & you know the potential goldmine were sitting on. I recognise what the Vection team have been working toward & see this as potentially the biggest opportunity of my lifetime to get ahead. This last week has given my paper gains a big hit, but not my confidence in Vections offerings whatsoever. The charts showed we needed a break without doubt.

I dont think its just my opinion that there is one & only one goose that is laying any dud eggs here, seemingly holding the golden ones for themselves & their associates at the detriment of everyone else.

Vections AGM is next Friday. Any holder who hasnt already, please take this opportunity & cast your vote by 3PM tomorrow. Its your chance to make our BOD aware of your concerns re any member you feel is putting their personal interest ahead of growth of the company.

With a bit of luck we will soon regain the markets confidence we had prior to the CR in expectation of the instance any future dilution needed be aligned better with ALL shareholders interests.

We have so much news ahead & further demonstration of takeup by way of more TCV updates to look forward to, it would be a shame to see the good news go to waste because of one bad egg laying goose.

Screenshot_20211203-174207_Drive.jpg
    Last edited by justbyanose: 03/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.58K 775.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2868618 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 351498 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.