VR1 5.88% 1.6¢ vection technologies ltd

VR1 Chart, page-880

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    What an emotional rollercoaster these last few weeks have been, classic reason why retail investors tend to buy high & sell low. If your a good trader then you probably bought around .12 & sold around .26 all the in space of weeks = nice profit. If your a normal retail investor you probably bought around .22 as you felt you were missing out & sold around .15 as the fear of losing money takes hold.

There has been alot of discussion about the recent CR, some feeling like it is underhanded & unusual for Retail investors to be burnt like this. Institutions & sophisticated investors collectively known as Strong Hands are ALWAYS in control of the market, they need & use Retail Investors (Weak Hands)to:
    1. Accumulate their shares using various tactics to spread fear so they can consume enough volume at low prices.
    2. Use them to drive the price up with FOMO
    3. Distribute the shares to at a premium price.
    Probably rinse & repeat as the price slowly rises on fundamentals over time. If there is no manipulation & Strong Hand involvement in a stock then you may find that the stock has no longterm attraction to the institutions as they dont see the SP increasing on FA overtime.

Not much has changed fundamentally in the last few weeks except more revenue announced (good thing) & a CR (normal but not well communicated). We had a high that was too fast & steep started by a rerate due to fundamentals then slipped into top gear by FOMO, this has been followed by profit taking & now fear of losing profit or capital depending on purchase price. Its interesting some of the posters that had done the research & were advising "buy" for a longterm hold are now selling out & panicking. 2 weeks ago I was encouraged to place my whole financial portfolio into VR1 and join the Forbes 500 list. Now im just hoping to sell & take whatever money I can recoup so I can buy high on the next trade & sell low as I panick again.

Personaly I think VR1 has good chance of capturing its market share & returning value for my money. I see the arguments of the questionable personality involved at Director level however when you look at the companies that are attaching their name to VR1 & its product I feel comfortable that this will play out as I had researched & hoped in the medium/longterm. Short term im currently comfortable with the risk/reward ratio. In the last few weeks my postion is up +/-50% which is fantastic (maybe will pull back a bit more with the current market & sentiment) & looking good for the company to perform throughout 2022 hopefully returning muliples of my original investment (yet to be seen) which is what im hoping to achieve when investing in this end of the market.

Been a market sell off across most/all sectors today not just VR1. I will sit tight as the usual ups & downs play out & hope that over the next period of time the fundamentals take us where I think we will inevitably go. Looking forward to more announcements in the short/medium term which will rebalance the risk/reward depending on the content of the announcements. I will review my postion when my stoploss is approached or as the quarterlies & announcements are made available so I can make informed decisions to sell/hold/buy using facts rather than rumours & emotions.

All my opinion only.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $8.848K 520.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 578809 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 88472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.