VR1 10.5% 1.7¢ vection technologies ltd

VR1 Global Partners, page-192

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365

Bang on Just, great post.

Who cares how much I have invested? My buying should not influence anyone else's actions.

I only share it because I know there are a number of genuine holders here and they might find it of interest that I am more supportive of the business now than I ever have been.

My buying has been across 3 different entities including my SMSF. Everyone makes their own assessment and should act only on research rather than anything posted online.

I met with management almost 2 years ago when I started investing in VR1.
    I have now likely spoken, emailed and messaged various team and board members well over 100 times with questions and discussions.
    As my due diligence has increased, so has my understanding of the business and what the BOD are planning to achieve here. And as milestones have been passed, I have continued to add to my position.

Simply put, if all you did was read the company updates and announcements and didn't use the share price to sway you around the success of your investment here, then would you believe VR1 has been an bad investment?

For me the answer is an overwhelming no way. Management have been punching above their weight continually so I continue to support them with more of my capital.

The benefit of microcap investing is you get the opportunity to buy in big before the rest of the market arrives. And that is what I am doing here.

Good luck to all, and happy Friday.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.423K 79.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 530967 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 238664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.