VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

So an update on the Vection Technologies BC/Mindesk demo I was...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    So an update on the Vection Technologies BC/Mindesk demo I was lucky enough to test and try at the Build Expo...

I was absolutely blown away with what I experienced, this tech is so real that I have no doubt in my mind that the masses will adopt it, the team were all over it and one of the most professional outfits I have come across, they had an answer for everything I threw their way and being in this sector myself I walked away quite impressed.

For those of you here that have ever built/renovated/designed anything you would truly appreciate what this offers... For those who haven't before, lucky you because this new way is bloody awesome.

Time/Cost Saving.
    When doing anything in the realestate game you want to nail it to get the best result and you don't want to waste time and money, you engage an architect, they draw something for you and give you a set of plans, you look at the plans and unless you do this for a living you have no idea what you're really looking at until you go back and forth a heap of times as they try explain to you the concept, they give you the option for 3D life like plans for thousands more and then it sort of makes sense but there's still a heap of questions and indecisiveness which takes a lot of time, months if not years for bigger projects which equals time and money...
    Now introduce BC + Mindesk, pop the headset on and walk through your new house/design and look and see every room every light fitting every bench top every piece of furniture etc... not only can you see all these in realistic view, you can change the colour pallet of all your finishes with a click and you can even change the time of day and see what your place looks like filled with sun, sunrise or sunset from your balcony... This tech truly takes away that feeling of indecision and the "HAVE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE" - like I said BLOWN AWAY!!!

Now whilst the above is very exciting and an absolute potential company maker alone I can't hold back my thoughts and excitement around the capabilities that this tech brings...nearly every object in life needs to be drawn up and therefor needs a digital twin. Take what I have mentioned above and think about how it can be adopted across all sectors and then look at all of Vections announcements and the penny starts to really drop here... This is exactly what they are about and is extremely exciting in my view...

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.