VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

I know a considerable amount of holders here that say they...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I know a considerable amount of holders here that say they aren't selling this for a long time, some inside the top 20 and some outside and the only thing I hear them say is that they are accumulating more because they hold the same belief as myself that this is still massively undervalued and underrated!

IMO - Webex is just kicking into gear so no matter what the qtrly says the fun is just starting here, we have already made circa $18m already from smaller deals, some one off, some recurring, that's a massive tick from the company and we shouldn't be too far from break even/profit territory for a tech coy that's in a sector that hasn't even really taken off yet... think about that for a second, the masses are still getting their heads around this and like the TIME article posted below read, the word METAVERSE appeared in regulatory findings 1100 times the first 6 months of 2022 compared to 260 the year before, fewer than a dozen for the proceding 2 decades in total!Worth a read, it makes sense why Vection management are very excited about what's coming!

Facebook changed its name to META.... WHY??? Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Tencent... the list goes on, all these huge global giants are spending billions preparing for this transition into the new way we work/function in digital worlds! Its estimated that $120 BILLION in metaverse related investments occurred in the first 5 months of this year... While the rest of the world were scared and selling down their investments - the smart investors were accumulating and still are, they can see what's coming and that the world is changing and VR1 is a massive part of this in my view.

All IMO, DYOY, Good luck all!

https://time.com/6197849/metaverse-future-matthew-ball/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.