VR1 0.00% 1.9¢ vection technologies ltd

Hey mate, do you post positive informative posts on the threads...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Hey mate, do you post positive informative posts on the threads of stocks you like & own?
    I appreciate your input & contrarian view point, but if all you do is go from thread to thread posting negativity on stocks you dont own then whats the point?

Or maybe you do own the stocks & are using those tactics in hope of scaring enough weak hands that didnt research their investment & buy/sell on emotion into providing liquidity at prices you find attractive in order to profit. Or your just a negative person who likes the attention. As they say "even a broken clock is right twice a day".

Frankly I dont care what your motivation is & i do genuinely appreciate the alternative view as I even find myself looking at the stocks I liked enough to purchase through rose coloured glasses.

With the recent rise in share price it was obvious to anyone with some understanding of stocks & of average intelligence that it would retrace with profit taking, the faster & higher it goes up in price the faster it will go down as people try to lock in profit, thats normal.I admit I didn't see the CR coming at this time but I did assume there was a retrace imminent. Time to move on.

Its getting old now mate & you lack any substance with your negative stand point. Its your right to post what makes you feel like you are being heard & getting your opinion across but if you dont provide some intelligent dialoge ( ie. provide some intelligent post on the fundamentals that indicate LTH should reconsider their position) to back it up then its my right to place you on ignore as these threads are now going down hill to the point that I cant be bothered reading it anymore. Like most other HC threads which this one wasnt prior to the rise in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.218K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1052382 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 76948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.