VR1 20.0% 1.2¢ vection technologies ltd

VR1 Running Commentary, page-59

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    As you well know, the connection with Autodesk Revit is an absolute potential gold mine for us. Been acknowledged in announcement back in October last year & recently in beta to limited users, very soon to go live & exposed to their 11M users worldwide.

In my post you replied to was a YT video with GS. I suggest you skip ahead & watch particularly from 34:46 where the Revit Unreal Engine LiveLink is featured. GS tells how (his baby) Mindesk connects the BIM model to UE & manipulates it in real time as a single workflow between UE & Revit. He explains its amazing as it saves hours of hard work.

GS makes comment what his team are trying to do is not change BIM / CAD software but rather improve productivity of users & offer transformational platform that expands the Revit s/w into the VR / AR world in real time with multiuser capability.

With your architecture background, you may well also be interested in the demonstration that begins prior at approx 27mins in.

In addition, lesser known client Alma Virtual Labs (AVL) had this to say in a recent interview available as a link on their linkedin page (translated version)...
    "The AVL software is developed with Unity which is a cross-platform graphics engine developed by Unity Technologies that also allows the development of video games and other interactive content, such as architectural visualizations or 3D animations in real time. In addition to this graphic environment, thanks to our technological partner Vection Italy, we have also partly used FrameS owned by Vection, the collaborative platform for the development of VR and multiplayer software with which you can view 3D projects in VR and which allows you to develop products with less time and costs. Within the FrameS platform, people can meet, see in the form of avatars, talk, share content, interact with the environment in real time. To date we use the Oculus Quest 2 and HP Reverb viewers, but it is also possible to use other devices currently on the market such as the Varjo viewers."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $21.10K 1.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2831405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.