VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

To close out my previous post. There's a clear upscaling of...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To close out my previous post.

There's a clear upscaling of support on sustainability and rise of battery minerals with lithium being the underpinning resource. The resources to support the growth phase of this product cycle for the most part have been identified.

The Jadar deposit is the second largest resources to Greenbushes. The gap between all main resources is definitely not linear, these 2 resources are clearly in their own class in grade, and tons. VRC's tenement neighbours Rio's, which has the investment green light. I could research and develop my own hypothesis for months, day and night, and it wouldn't even be a blip compared to what Rio have done. Rio have given the resource and the industry a big tick.

So the big risk is (as always) dilution through capital raising/equity shares. It's going to be a long road ahead before getting cash flow from this project. However when VRC's resource is defined, the value of this project will have not just tier 1 mining companies, but I think it will capture the interest of countries trying to secure their supply chains. I see this phase as an ongoing lithium supply shortage, with the gap to demand separating further as battery technology is adopted. Perhaps wishful thinking. There's of course the risk also that there's the unexpected drill results, which whilst it could happen, it's all part of the fun of nailing multi bags.

The dream outcome in the near term, would be to simply develop some working agreements with Rio. Announcements with words like Royalties, Tier 1 resource would excite me, and put this stock on the radar sooner than later.

Its a $60m market cap company with a resource with good indicators that it could potentially trumps all except 1 producer. It's not whether it gets noticed, it's a case of when..

Good luck holders.

Last edited by Hollow Bar: 18/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $502 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10072042 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10641864 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 29412
Last updated 10.21am 29/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.