VRC 14.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC- A Serbian Lithium Story, page-180

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    mowitsch,

""You're an expert in Eastern Europe conflicts?""

Far from it. But I am trying to avoid hysteria from taking hold.. Just trying to rationalise it and be logical. No one wants to see innocent people getting killed and lives detroyed.
    When you have the biggest and most powerful countries in the world all coming together opposing what Russia is planning to do, then it makes sense to me that this situation will eventually resolve itself before it escalates and becomes a major world wide problem .

That's where I am coming from.

JBenne,

""judging by the SP alot of people arent willing to take the chance.""

As well as watching VRC drop over the past couple of days I am noticing plenty of stocks being dumped at the moment with the correction taking place.. VRC is currently having to deal with both the uncertainty in the Ukraine and also a sell off due to the current correction.
    GLN is down from 2 dollars to 1.60 in the past week or so. ESS has dropped from 64c a couple of days ago to 45c. RNU has gone from 30c to 23c in the past week. MNS has dropped from 63c 3 days ago to 53c. TTT has dropped from 37c 3 days ago to 28c.

These are just a few stocks that I have been trading in and out of recently.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.9K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 30292454 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 78036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.