VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

lol so i just made all that up? some people in here have no fkn...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    lol so i just made all that up? some people in here have no fkn idea ey - i got more skin in this then 99% of people reading this - i don’t want to see this go bad, TM is on 400k a reason - to deal with the pressure of providing for shareholders. We bought a lithium mine in serbia when the protests were widely published on news platforms, we seem to have more focus on zg ( when again it’s widely published on all news platforms that there is likely about to be a war ) then getting bunyu funding. Why wouldn’t TM altered his trip, flew strait into africa and spend 6 weeks meeting every manager for all the banks there and put all the focus on that? isn’t that our key to success right now? what new investor is going to pick up vrc right now for? the lithium we just got denied for? the graphite in the war zone? bloody hell people think!!!!!!
    can someone please explain to me what they are so happy about that our leaders have done? i must be missing something
    and i spoke to neil bidder from pls every couple weeks when i was in there, i watched pls go from $1.13 to 15 cents in a month - want to know why i didn’t have the same reaction i did as in vrc? cause the bloke never bull shitted not once to me, provided factual information and never once misinformed me of any information or dates. huge difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.232K 228.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 40242877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 895556 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.