VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

explain more as what i was privileged with that you weren’t...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    explain more as what i was privileged with that you weren’t please? or was it your lack of research and willingness to contact the company to find info more the point?
    zg was paused for trading when we were acquiring it. ANY single person could of contacted the company during that time to find out what the hold up was and would of been told the same that it was been finalised in a week or 2 when it took 2 months
    UEP getting finalised by end of jan was on the initial announcement down the bottom saying end of jan it would be finalised, did you not see that?
    BUNYU funding, well do i ever need to explain that one? several users ( including a bloke just yesterday ) said he rang up the company 4 years ago and was told it was tracking and progressing well lol several other users have said they were told of a offer a year ago for bunyu that we would be expecting.
    And lastly trevor has mentioned in several of our webinars that we have several partnerships in downstream processing in the US to announce, i contacted him to ask when this will be getting announced in which he said middle of jan.
    how have i been privileged to any of the above? you can sit here and try paint this company with whatever brush you like, the fact is of my watchlist that i’ve had since may with 11 stocks on it majority of them have doubled or at least increased by 50% ( even with this market correction going on ) yet we are down 100%. But we are all going to sit here and praised the board? i don’t understand it. And whenever we finally get a run on like i said everyone will be selling and will pull the sp strait back down. How can anyone also not see this? i had a price target of 10 cents by christmas LOL did i royally fk that up or what

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.257K 233.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 40367877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1894479 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.