VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC- A Serbian Lithium Story, page-313

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3672
    Frank / Chief,

""mmmm as I've said all along love me or hate me but I speak facts and truths.""

""judging by peoples reactions of late poss/trev I think you might be losing the crowd. ""

As I have already pointed out in the past, you are a classic Johnny come lately. You are always quick to point out what all of us already know. Everything is so easy after the fact.

You continue to lay blame at everyone else and not yourself. You have been telling everyone that Trevor is hopeless and things should have been happening months and months ago because Trevor said this and Trevor said that. BUT you made the decision to hold onto your stock even though everything was taking longer than what Trevor might have suggested or what he himself had been told by others...
    You should have cashed in your chips a long time ago. You should have told yourself, things were taking too long, I am outta here.Then you could have saved us from all your constant abuse to everyone and anyone.

I feel sorry for the next company you chose to invest in, because whatever you are told by the next CEO, more than likely it will take longer than what they will be telling you. Thats how it normally swings.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and sell your stock . With your investment expertise you should be able to recover your losses in no time.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.054K 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28229832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 397373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.