VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC- A Serbian Lithium Story, page-315

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    " You continue to lay blame at everyone else and not yourself "

Again something else you have said thats false. Poss/Trevor, you will never ever find myself on any of my posts blaming absolutely anyone bar Trevor Matthews. Not one user, not Kabunga, not any other board member, not Putin - NOONE but TM. He is the reason we are in this position not one other person. He put all his energy in bunyu, couldn't get it done so changed the entire focus to US downstream processing which I believe we have got 1 or 2 updates on in 8 months? I seriously got no idea what his man has actually been doing for volt. totally puzzles me.
    However poss/trevor lets play a little game. Lets say Trevor has been fantastic for volt ( as you keep brain washing everyone with this notion ). Ok lets say he is been incredible for volt and he is getting everything in the right direction and all the rest of it that you say, ok? now PLEASE explain to me why he has been FORCED down in his position as CEO? now you can't sit here and say he wasn't forced, cause its factual and even Trevor was surprised of the role change - so unfortunately poss you can't work that angle. Now before you try work the angle that volt wanted someone in America and bla bla bla blaaaaa just dont go there and ill explain why. If PC does a wonderful job in America and gets the downstream processing underway and secures some offtakes and our sp climbs to 10 cents right? do you think they will turn around to PC and say " sorry PC its time to step back as we want someone that lives in South Africa at the head of the helm to get bunyu finance ' ?????????? even after how ridiculously well he is performing? you think that would occur poss/trevor??? I highly doubt it son, I highly doubt it. Seems to me your posts maybe wearing a little thin on some users. Might be time to target another stock sonny Jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.054K 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28229832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 397373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.