VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-12

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Possum,
    I don't think it is necessary for you to ramp VRC by telling us how many shares you have bought each time that you buy!

"I picked up another 900,000 shares the other day at 2c . I bought them in lots of 300,000 within a few seconds of each other." 2/2/19

"Well I couldn't help myself Bruce, so I just bought another 300,000 shares at 1.9c a few minutes ago." 5/2/19

"One of us will be smiling by years end."
    Actually I hope that we are both smiling by year's end. I had predicted previously that VRC could achieve a sp in the range of 8c to 10c, if the funding came through and mining was to begin!

Tremeer
    "Trevor is currently overseas and securing the $40M Funding is his number one objective."
    I jolly well hope that Trevor is out there trying to raise the funding! VRC needs that funding and soon! Currently VRC is relying on a personal loan of $1.5m to stay afloat! But as we know it today, there is still no assured source for that funding!

Hey, I want VRC to succeed just like all holders! My posts were meant to stimulate some discussion, which they have done, and also to try and be realistic about where VRC is currently at. There are some rampers who are painting VRC in a much better light than it currently is. As my stockbroker said, "There would not be one broker in all of Australia who would be recommending anyone to buy VRC at the moment!" Still, someone bought nearly 2 million shares in VRC today! The risk is high, but some are prepared to accept that risk in the hope of future rewards!

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.